Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New boots...

So I decided to spruce up my green gum boots and make them girly pretty...I can understand solid greens, blacks and maybe blues for guys but girls like things that are personality driven. That make our feet look pretty. Pink hearts, yellow stars, strips or patterns like checkers. We like to have pretty boots, and pretty gum boots I am sure exist somewhere. So I figured until I find the perfect pair of gum boots for me on the farm, I would experiment and see what kind of gum boots I could design. I think I did quite a good job and i am sure somewhere boots like this exist.
These are some gummy bears I took a picture of at the science center. Pretty large, and realistic looking...And no i am not a gummy bear farmer, though I bet that was what you were thinking by the inclusion of this picture.

No comments: