Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hybrid vehicles.

Hybrid vehicles only...is my SUV considered a hybrid? I just thought I should take a picture of these ridiculous signs scattered at the entrances to our mall. No longer are the days of handicap parking or parents with small tots or expectant mother stalls...you have to be hybrid and be rewarded by parking near or next to the doors. They now have four spots next to each entrance dedicated to hybrid vehicles....so is that little car infront of me a hybrid? probably not...how about the big tall black truck that is jacked up next to me? probably not...no hybrid markings on either the car or the truck...so maybe they were, maybe they weren't. I think you should be given a hybrid tag to park in these stalls if your car has no "hybrid" markings anywhere. or they should just get rid of these signs and let the handicap or expectant mothers or mothers with their hands full park right beside the entrances and not the young drivers who are more than capable of walking "a few" extra steps to the doors....


1 comment:

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

wow -- I don't check your blog for a while, and suddenly there's a whole bunch of new posts@! Sweet!

Keep postin'. Hope you're doing well :)