Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its warm out....

Mmmm...I love a good starbucks drink. Doesn't it look appetizing? It's vibrant color and appeal. A Shaken Passion Iced Tea Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks in summer. It replaces the mocha's and the tea's and other warm beverages I consume in the winter from starbucks. It is so delicious, but quite honestly.....
I wish they wouldn't put so much ice into it...your left with 1/3 of the cup filled with ice. When you get it, it's pretty much filled to the top with ice. I did however solve this dilemma and realized I could order it by asking them to use a little ice instead of filling the cup full. But if you like steeped tea, iced tea and lemonade then you will like this lovely blend of all three. I look forward to more of these throughout the summer...I wish too they would revive their blended tangerine lemonade, that was a delicious one but it sadly was discontinued. That was another one of my favorites to drink in summer. Hopefully they'll come up with something new this summer.

No comments: