Thursday, August 16, 2007

Updating August


It is hard to believe that August is nearly half done. I am in disbelief because in half a month it is back to the grind with school. But I just have to keep in the back of my mind that I only have one year left. One more year and I get my diploma. That is exciting, I am a well educated person actually with two other certificates. So I am excited to be obtaining my third. In less than a year I will be convocating with my classmates with which some have turned into good friends and I will miss them when we no longer have to attend classes together or have lunch every day together in a food court which does not serve healthy or edible food sometimes...heehee (sorry just had to throw that in there!!!)
But I am glad that I can enter the workforce, though I do not know anymore whether I want to work in the hospital or if I would rather work in a doctors clinic with regular 9a.m.-5p.m. hours. I have been thinking a lot about the shift work and am not sure I am best suited for that type of work. Well I have 8 months to the end of school to figure out where I think I would like to work or what I would like to do with my diploma.
But before I obtain another degree of knowledge, we are in the process of moving. It is a long drawn out process and thankfully I know how to pack up a car (not as pictured...). Today we moved the furniture, that I think in moving is always the most exciting part of the move. It is when you see your furniture in the house that it becomes real. I did however get to open a few boxes with a few new residents in them...(spiders!!!) I hate spiders and shut the boxes right away, I think I might just take the garden hose to everything in the container, give it a good soaking.
Well I have time to open them yet, we are not quite moving in because there are no appliances in the house yet. So we will just continue to enjoy summer and move at our leisure and then make the big move once everything is settled in and in it's proper place.
So until next time fellow bloggers or blog readers, I hope summer is filled with fun and laughter for you.

No comments: