Friday, August 3, 2007

My Summer book.

So my goal for the end of summer is to finish reading the new Harry Potter book....I haven't finished it, so if you know what happens....please don't spoil it for the rest of us...I am beginning to believe that J.K. Rowling really didn't kill two main characters in the book. She just needed to build hype, so people would buy her last Harry Potter book. I mean I had gotten as far as Dobby the house elf dying....I loved that little guy in the movie...he wasn't scary, but a kind little creature. But the author may suprise me in the end. I don't know!

So here I sit at page 485 of 600 pages, too tired to read anymore. It is my goal to finish this book and tell you what really happened to Harry Potter in the end of the book.....we'll see!
So until that happens, I will continue to enjoy my summer...I will make it through the thick reading.

No comments: