Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Unpacking, packing, looking at the boxes...

So this is what I have been looking at in the garage for the last two weeks approximately. Boxes! And not just one or two or three or four boxes but probably close to at least 70 boxes. I packed away the contents of my life into boxes thinking it would not be hard to unpack them. Honestly I have probably unpacked twenty boxes already and put them away into the house but now I am faced with this mammoth pile of boxes stacked almost to the ceiling in the garage and I have no desire to unpack them.

I am just not sure why I feel this way. I find the boxes to be more of a hinderance in my life than a step towards positive change. I just want the boxes to disappear or I am willing to sell the contents of the boxes for a sum...but it would be a blind auction! heehee. Plus when you are moving with kids, they seem to be the reason that there are so many boxes. I do not think my kids could have enough toys! Every box has at least has some kind of toy inside of it or the box is filled with toys.

I just am a little disappointed or discourged may be a better word with unpacking. But one box at a time right? I have a long way before we are unpacked and ready to make the move complete.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

we've been in our house for a year...


you should see the boxes still taped shut in our basement. just proves we have accumulated waaay too much CRAP in the 4 short years we've been married...

if i havent looked at it since we moved in should i throw it out???