Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Training wheels...

(picture taken at a red light)
I was driving uptown today and saw this...take a good look at it. It's a motorcycle, it really is but what you may be noticing is his nice red training wheels. I could not believe my eyes. A full grown man and his biker chick riding a motorcycle with training wheels...guess he didn't pass his motorcycle course? So they wouldn't let him ride without his training wheels? I had such a good chuckle when I saw this, so ofcourse I had to take a picture. But mind you I took it safely when stopped at red light otherwise I would have had to surf the web for a picture. But seeing it in person was just way to hilarious!

2 comments:

Richard Friesen said...

Please don't laugh. When men get older they forget to put their feet on the pavement when they approach traffic lights and they fall over along with their biker chicks. I think the wheels only come down when they come to a stop. Check out the Bombardier Spyder!

Kristie said...

The training wheels on the bike are there for when he drives, he drove the entire time down the road with those wheels down on the ground. They did not just "deploy" when he stopped and paused at the light. They were training wheels...not like the spyder...