Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Krispy Kreme Cheese Burger

Introducing the Krispy Kreme Cheese Burger....
I am divided on whether or not this is a good combination for a cheeseburger.
I enjoy reading the news and today a headline caught my attention: "New spin on Cheeseburger at State fair creates buzz." Now I am an avid enjoyer of Bacon Cheeseburgers. Having tasted them all over the city and other places so a headline stating that sparks an interest.
The wisconsin state fair last year introduced chocolate covered bacon, this year it's the Krispy Kreme Cheese Burger. They test ran the idea at the fair and apparently a large number of people who tried it, loved the combination of the Krispy Kreme donuts on the cheeseburgers.
I view it as another healthy treat. You'll go Hyperglycemic from the krispy kreme donut on top due to the glaze full of sugar and you'll get your arteries clogged from the greasy cheeseburger. It is definitely a winning combination if your concerned about your health.
I think I will continue to eat my cheeseburgers seperate from my desserts.

No comments: