Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bet he didn't sign up for this....

If you can see just above the driveway, my neighbors grass is dead....
Along the sidewalk, that goes along the house...more patches of dead grass.
I bet he didn't sign up for this when he got his driveway re-done or coated. There were stakes in the ground and yellow caution tape surrounding his driveway...No walking or driving on it. I respected this and stayed off his driveway and his sidewalk. I mean really, I have no reason to be on his driveway anyways. So I watched this guy spray chemicals on his driveway and it stank. It stank up the neigborhood and as well it just stank when you were outside period.
The man came and went, he did his job and the next day his driveway looked great. But who knew the next day his lawn would look dead and yellowy in color along all the edges where the grass touches the sidewalk. I am glad that I did not have grass there but wished whatever he sprayed would have touched my weeds and killed them. So I am sure my neigbor is not very happy right now, they are a bit of perfectionists, so it will be interesting to see if all the grass is ripped up and re-sodded...the adventure will probably continue...we'll see!



No comments: