Thursday, July 8, 2010

(Paul the Octopus)
So it would appear my Fifa picks for the final were wrong. I still believe that Germany will place 3rd, so that's ok. But I cannot believe Spain made it all the way to the final against the netherlands. Wow! That is great considering Spain has never made it that far. I am still on the fence as to who I believe will place first. I am siding with Spain but I think maybe Netherlands has a chance. But I guess we have to wait till Sunday to find out.
I will leave my predictions as to who wins to myself until paul the octopus tells the world who is going to win fifa because his track record for predictions has been fairly on the ball as to who will win what match. I am suprised Germany didn't turn him into Sushi when he predicted Spain would win against Germany.
So stay tuned for Paul the octopus' predictions...should be interesting.

No comments: