Saturday, March 20, 2010

A pigeon adventure....

This is a porky fat pigeon....lol I named him Mr. Pigeon. The wild life in the city sure have gotten fat....This poor pigeon hobbled around and wouldn't get off the road, I figured he was ok...I just wanted a picture of the fat little guy...
Well I was wrong...see the car? The woman started yelling at the pigeon...hollering at it "shoo pigeon...shooo..." She thought she was doing a favor to the pigeon, she didn't want the poor little fellow to get driven over, but she refused to get out of her car and chase it away...So she beckoned some help from some strangers.

*Dave (*not his real name) walked up to the pigeon and looked at it, laughed a bit...and communicated the woman who told him he should kick it...so *Dave kicked the poor pigeon. This pigeon was stubborn and stayed sitting...

*Dave didn't know what to do, luckily for him our hero came to the rescue...*Dave moved out of the way and watched in wonder...



As *Lucy (*not her real name) helped pick up the pigeon....with her bare hands (yuck!) and carried the poor pigeon out of the way. Now I must apologize as the picture I snapped of *Lucy is quite possibly the worst picture anyone could post on a blog...So I am sorry *Lucy that I snapped away so quickly to see you pick up mr. pigeon and save the day.. To bad a few minutes later he ended up falling off the curb you placed him on and almost landing under the wheel of another car...but it was the thought that counted....
Who said nothing ever exciting happens in this poor town of ours....till my next adventure...

No comments: