Sunday, March 4, 2007

This is my blog


Aside from spending time trying to figure this whole blogging thing out, I think I may have finally have figured it out! It wasn't as complicated as it first seemed, though being tired sometimes slows a person's perceptions down.


So anyways I figured I would start a blog to follow me through all my adventures....which these days are few and far between, but maybe someday I will be ambitious and travel the world or as in my picture you can see, I would end up in a small straw hut village in Africa helping the sick and needy. First on my task to getting me there would be the completion of school. I am a first year nursing student, a long way off from graduating. Well ok it feels that way, it may not be so far off in the distance.
Life right now is filled with papers, planning, maps, learning new skills etc. School is hard, but I know I wouldn't want someone who didn't know their stuff taking care of me. But we were told it didn't matter what your grades were, because your grades don't make you a good nurse.
So anyways I should go do my studying. I get distracted easily sometimes from finishing my work.

No comments: