Sunday, March 11, 2007

Highlights from the weekend.


So we started the weekend with a party. Ashley turned 21...boy is shse getting sooo old. Hehee just kidding. We had cake, we had balloons, we had friends and family gathered but there were no noise makers or party hats. I was quite excited that we had pulled this off without Ashley knowing either....maybe next year we can have the party hats....22 is a big deal right Ashley? For my coke fanatic brother, I bought Ashley some coke pj's. They are definitely stylish. I held off and only bought one pair though I knew Nathan would have liked me to buy all three different designs. Maybe for your honeymoon we'll find some more.
Next item on the agenda was the big secret hush hush proposal...yes I knew about it and I didn't tell a single soul!!! Aren't you proud of me...I knew for quite awhile and I was quite excited that Nathan showed me the ring too, oh my goodness it was gorgous and it looks good on Ashley's finger too. I am so excited that she's going to be my sister and I think the kiddo's are excited to have another auntie. So aside from school and all that, she'll be busy planning a wedding for a year from now. I personally think they should just elope and not tell anyone until they get back...heehee that is an idea you guys!!!!! So anyways that is the recap of highlights from this weekend....ps. Ashley this picture is just for you....I thought it was kind of funny. I couldn't find a groom with a ball and chain around his neck.
Well I am off to conqour my homework that I have procrastinated all weekend not to do and really regreting that decision now. To much to do with such little time to do it all in. I have too many assignments for tomorrow's clinical day. I will fill you in on how that goes tomorrow and continue my rant about nursing.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I love the pic. Im so excited to be your sister. Ahhh we are going to have so much fun. Yeah Nathan wants to just go to Vegas and come back married. See you later tonight!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... I love the M&M of you. It is so cute. Where did you make it again?

Kristie said...

glad you liked the pictures...heehee and www.becomeanmm.com is the website to become an m&m.