Sunday, March 11, 2007

funny picture.


My friend told me about this website: www.postsecret.com and it's a community art project where people mail in their secrets on postcards...Well some of them can be pretty disturbing and some of them can be funny sometimes. They post new ones every sunday and this one was from this sunday...I think it's a little odd, but apparently it is someone's secret...now just wondering who fathered the kid. It's interesting too that people actually submit secrets to this venture, I think it would be fun to get a thousand postcards in the mail from all over the world. So that is my post for this morning, I am sure you will get another later on today when I am more awake....the time change honestly was the hardest thing to wake up to in the world! I lost an hour of sleep....so not happy about that.

No comments: