Friday, March 9, 2007

Moderately Tired..maybe more

Hopefully the title of this blog can tell you how exactly I feel right now. I mean after all midnight is quickly approaching and I am tired. We had a party which was a lot of fun. I miss hanging out with people and since I've been so busy with school, I have lost my social life. Most days I feel like shutting and locking the door and sleeping. Working three- eight hour shifts in a week and then attending classes two days a week tires a person out easily.

I decided I really need to reconnect with people and try to attain a bit of a social night. We will be starting the National Gaming Challenge weekly...umm right?? Ok so maybe it won't be weekly cause students are worked to death sometimes. But I had fun playing games and hanging out and I think that is how saturday nights should be spent. What happened to the old days and playing connect four or monopoly or my personal favorite, the game of life?

We'll see if anything comes of this, there are a lot of new and interesting games out there to be played, I think we need to hold a gaming night to discover the joys of new games and not just old school games.

Anyways I'm tired and I need more than eight hours of sleep, I have a busy weekend which consists of writing my sociology paper and doing nursing care plans and maps and drug research...yay for me. Enjoy the weekend people!!!

No comments: