Thursday, October 16, 2008

Its still October...

This month seems to be flying by fairly quickly. I've been busy, still in orientation to the units that I am going to be working on. Its my third week in orientation and I am feeling fairly confident and comfortable working on the units.
My patients are great, they keep me fairly amused and I have gotten several positive comments from my patients. One room appreciated my cheery smile and my upbeat attitude. Another one appreciated the fact that I did my job no matter how gross things were...in regards to poop...LOL...Another one said how nice it was to have such a pleasant young nurse caring for them. I haven't had any negative feedback no matter how difficult the job gets or how much pain the patients are in. I hope I won't get any negative comments but I am fairly new at this.
Anyways I only have two days of orientation left and then they are setting me free which is good, I am looking forward to working on my own and not following someone around anymore. It will be good to be independent.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Way to go, Kristie! Sounds like you are doing fine with the nursing job... Since you are bored with facebook is blogging better - hee, hee?