Monday, July 9, 2007

So time goes by

Well I have returned from my restful, uneventful week in Winnipeg. It was so nice to sleep till noon and then lay around the house for the rest of the day and do absolutely nothing. We did watch movies in the afternoon when we weren't out and about doing things. I was able to see a few family members of the extended family that is out there. And to see my cousin Bonnie's adorable little guy Tirian. He is so cute and he can out stare anyone...don't challenge him to a staring contest you will lose! (and he is only like six months old).

Friday was lot's of fun, we spent the afternoon scurrying around Winnipeg and then we went to see the new Transformers movie. It was really good actually, a future DVD purchase for me. Then we went back for Rob's birthday party that Adrienne had so carefully thrown together via facebook...heehee (love it!!) It was nice to see their friends that I hadn't seen since their wedding.

I did have a nice restful vacation in Winnipeg. Now it's back to work and life. I spent the majority of my day today cleaning tile and scrapping up grout. I finished the two bathrooms, the hall laundry closet and as well the kitchen. Tomorrow I will finish up with the front hall and then we are going to start putting tile on the two sets of stairs. We will see how that turns out. So far it looks pretty good. Then hopefully things will speed up with the house and it won't see like to far off into the distance that we can move in. We'll see!

Well till next time, I am tired, so I am off to watch a little bit of the learning channel.

No comments: