Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life Soundtrack.

So I stole this from Courtney's facebook cause I thought it was neat and I have done the email version of Life Soundtrack before, but since I updated the ipod, I figured it was time to get a new lifesoundtrack.

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits:Nails for breakfast, tacks for Snacks - Fall Out Boy
Waking Up: So Long, So Long - Dashboard Confessional
First day at High School: Ring Ring - Mika
Falling in Love: Lie to Me - Daniel Powter
Fight Song: Stuck in the Middle - Mika
Breaking Up Song: Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Prom: Everything to lose - Cheyenne Kimball
Life: Oh Mother - Christina Aguilera
Mental Breakdown: More than a Memory - Hoobastank
Driving: Build God, Then We'll talk - Panic! At the Disco
Flashback: Riot - Three days Grace
Getting Back Together: Feel so Alive- Ashley Parker Angel
Wedding: Take me Away - Avril Lavigne
Birth of Child: Where would we be now? - Good Charlotte
Final Battle: Used To - Daughtry
Death Scene: The road I'm on - 3 doors down
Funeral Song: Speed of Sound- Coldplay
End Credits: Snow (hey oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

love it! i did one of those a while back on my blog. but i was like 50 questions. so cool and so funny at the same time!