Friday, June 29, 2007

Updates to my last entry.

So where to begin....well I have been working at the hospital quite a bit, I am on day 4 of a stretch of a 7...yay I can see the end coming! I am still coughing a storm...but sorry to say the phlegm has disappeared and is now just a dry cough, so i have no gross disguisting stories about my mysterious illness for my blog today.

The house is apparently painted the right color. I have not witnessed this myself but am told so by reliable sources that the house is the proper color now. I will check on that this weekend and maybe if my loyal blog readers are lucky they will see a picture of the paint color choice that had been choosen to be displayed on the walls in the house. Also the cabinets are in the house (and they are the correct cabinets...haha). The railings are stained to match the cuboards now (still haven't seen this myself either.) And the painters were suppose to be done painting by today but my source doesn't think the painters are done yet either.

So a bit of progress in the ever marching saga of house building. I mean from the possession date originally being October of 2006, I would say that we are not that far off schedule...(notice my sarcasm?)

So anyways I have three wonderful days left of work at the hospital then it is off to the tropical setting of Manitoba. Anyways it is late and I should sleep.

No comments: