Tuesday, September 18, 2012

after a long hiatus...I'm back...

So I have a new wind if you may....a new perspective on how to keep this blog alive...finally! After months and months of empty promises...yada yada yada...that my blog would come back. I finally have taken the time to make it come alive...so I went to chapters today and picked up a book. "642 things to write about." Now I started writing in it and after sometime have realized I am completely writing it in wrong. So I figured why not write the internet blog version of it...I will continue to write in the paper version now that I know I can completely make stuff up and it doesnt have to directly correlate with my life. Isn't that what writing is about? Fiction, non fiction? I am excited to introduce to you: 642 things to write about....the blog version...

Topic #1- what can happen in a second?
What can happen in a second, thats a very interesting question. I think in a second I could be in love, I could be out of love. I could be happy, I could be sad. I could be rich, I could be poor. I could be breathing or I could be on my last breath. I could be an influence postively or negatively on someone. In a second your life can change, you never know what the next second may bring.

Topic #2- A houseplant is dying, tell it why it needs to live.
You need to live, you really can't die on me. Far to many plants die on me. I kill plants actually. I dont think many plants live the life you have lived (inside my house). I need you to stay alive because your leaves are green and pretty and it would look bad if I had a dead houseplant in the corner of the room. I probably would just toss you out with the trash then if you died and replace you with a brand new plant. So you should try to live, so I dont have to replace you.

No comments: