Wednesday, September 19, 2012

642 things to write about continues....

#3- write facebook status updates for the year 2017

January- Boy oh boy is it ever cold outside, I think I may stay inside today.
February- Happy birthday to me, I am now officially over another hill...36 and pushing it.
March- I think I got my first grey hair today
April-My hovercraft quit working today, I had to take the teleporter to work
May- Facebook is still around, I remember when it wasn't so complicated back in 2012
June-I should update my status more often
July- So tired of facebook, they keep chaning it and changing it.
August- It's the end of summer. I'm sad.
September- School's back in! Yay, I can grocery shop alone.
October- Excited to see how many kids come to the door to trick o treat in something other than the standard Space suits we now wear.
November- Where did the year go? it's almost christmas.
December- Merry christmas, happy new year!

#4- You are an astronaut. Describe your perfect day.

Being an astronaut is hard work, everyone thinks I just float around and do flips and twirls in space. Well that isn't the case. That isn't a perfect day for me. The perfect day for me would be laying on a beach somewhere, staring up at the sky, knowing I have flown higher and farther than the blue sky stretches. That I have encountered little green space men running around the busy planet. That I have collected thousands and thousands of samples from different planets. The perfect day would just to be lay there and watch the ocean and look forward to the next adventure when I fly into space.
Being an astronaut is hard work, people just think I sit back and let the spaceship fly into space. It takes lots and lots of energy to put a trip to space together, hours and hours of countless training. I would much rather just sit and do nothing on my perfect day.

No comments: