Monday, September 20, 2010

Lost: One farmer in the city...

So It would seem my neighbor decided an oil pump wasn't enough to decorate his front yard with. He's got the brick deck in the background. A brand new fence to defend his yard from the intruding neighbor on the corner. (Which if you ask me is ugly because behind that fence is some lovely landscaping!)
He planted some lovely fake astro turf lawn that remains green all year round and you don't need to mow it. Maintence free yard work for the old guy and now to top it all off he has added a little john deer green what-cha-ma-call-it thingy. I don't even know what that green and yellow wheel thing is that he has suddenly erected on the front lawn. I think he's just doing it to piturb the nice neighbor next door. Frankly he's just turning our neighborhood into the "Funny Farm". I won't even mention how many times he has a tractor parked in his driveway either. Someone has definitely lost some marbles.

No comments: