Thursday, September 30, 2010

Filed a complaint....

So I decided to get some chicken. I was hungry, the kids were already fed. So we packed up the car and went to our local chicken stop and hurried through the drive-through. Well there was a long ling up, the sun was in our eyes and the kids were quickly getting bored and wanting to return home.
We got to the window and I handed the drive through clerk my money. She got busy and didn't give me my change. She handed my meal and I asked her what was in the bag...it was the wrong meal. So I handed it back to her and she got the right meal. I kept asking her, do you have my change? Do you have my change? She handed me the right meal and told me "your change is in the bottom of the bag." I looked at her and said "Are you for real? Why would you put my change in my food bag?" "That's just gross!" She apologized profusely and I drove off furious and angry. I figured there was no reason to tell the manager of the resteraunt but to go above to greater authority. So I went online and filed my complaint with the head company and also dialed the complaint line, only to be put on hold for awhile, so I hung up. But be warned the complaint went up and beyond to the head of this chicken joint....we'll see what comes of this complaint...I am curious because i did write quite a lengthy letter to them...

No comments: