Thursday, April 24, 2008

The way it is

So I dream of beaches, laying on the beach somewhere, looking out at the pristine blue water. Hearing the waves just crash as they hit the sand. Looking out every morning and seeing the ocean just steps away from where I was just sleeping. Building sand castles in the sand or even sand pyramids is fun too.
Somewhere that is quiet and peaceful. Where I can compose my thoughts and actually take a bit of time to relax and enjoy doing absolutely nothing. Isn't that what vacations are for? Don't get me wrong, playing the tourist is fun too and I enjoy seeing the sights and adventuring out.

As well the surfing, I do not surf but watching the surfers ride the huge massive waves and hearing the thunderous crashes as the waves hit the ocean....is there a place? Maybe in a day or two I will discover this place :)

No comments: