Friday, December 7, 2007

Schools out for the winter.


So exams are done, textbooks will be shut and put away to be forgotten about for at least one month. I am finally done my exams for the semester and what a huge relief that is. I can finally have time to just sit back, relax and enjoy my life for a change.
School can be stressful, but finals are even more stressful. We just completed four finals (some had five finals) in two days. Studying for them was easy and good at the same time. It is so good to be done.
Plus now it gives me a bit of time to the things that I really would like to do for a change.
Anyways that is about all I have to say today, the snow is melting so it may be a nice weekend here. We'll see, I wish the snow would stick together so we could build a snowman but this snow won't stick.

No comments: