Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesdays Ponderings

So today I started school again...I have two three hour classes per week for 6 weeks. It would be a lot of fun except it is Psychology. That perhaps is the most boring, uninteresting class that I could ever think of taking but since I need it for graduation, I have no choice but to pass the class so that I can get the credits. I had considered taking psychology before as a major...so glad I didn't!!! I really wouldn't have lasted long.

The weekend was really nice to get away and I am contemplating attempting to escape the city again to go somewhere...this far the plan is on hold because I am in school right now and I have a part-time job at the hospital as a clerk, when I can get the work. I have realized that after having worked so hard last semester and with everything else that happened to help make my life incredibly hectic and crazy, that I just need time away. I will travel this summer, just not sure where I want to go yet.

Today it reached an amazing +30degree's outside. Oh so nice except being stuck inside half the day plus the sky looked kind of funny all morning like it was going to rain. The sky really only cleared up at around 2 this afternoon when the sun actually began to shine outside.

Well I am going to go watch Catch and Release...I have no idea if it is actually a good movie or not. We'll see I suppose.

No comments: