Saturday, May 12, 2007

The real Story


So the real story behind the "Zellers" Saga is as follows. Ashley, her mom, my mom and I were wandering around the linen & bedding department at Zellers when all the suddenly Ashley's mom got a phone call. She said "Kristie, please watch Ashley, she has a tendency to wander off." I told her that I would do my best to keep tabs on the whereabout's of Ashley. I was following my mom around while she looked for her duvet cover and kept having to tell Ashley to keep up because she was stopping, looking and touching everything!!! Telling me how soft the pillows were and which bedding really felt like it had way to much starch put into it before it was packaged. Well I kept a close eye on her, almost too close then soon we were seperated from my mom. Ashley began to freak out and run around the store screaming that she was lost, now you think in the commotion, my mom would have found us. But instead I had to chase Ashley around the store hopelessly trying to catch her and calm her down. Pretty soon we ended up at the 'lost property office'...(see picture above). I told the man at the desk that it would be nice of him to please page my mom to the office to reunite us. Instead the man, deciding we were playing a practical joke on him said this "would the mother of the two twenty-something daughters, please come claim them"...."They really should not be left unattended!"
So that is how the weekend shopping trip to Zellers really went...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk Tsk Kristie. Now I know were Nathan gets his "expanding the truth" *cough lieing cough* ideas from...grezz you should be a better example to your young impressionable brother.