Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why?

Good read, good stories...I packed so many of these books my finger tips are shiny like plastic. I wonder what would happen if they finger printed me? Would my finger prints show up anymore? My fingers are sore, many have cuts....paper cuts...my left hand is sore from stuffing these books into bags.

I encourage you if you've never heard of the Why Encounter to inquire and get a book and read the book. It's full of heart felt stories and challenging questions.

As sore as my fingers and hands are, it was worth it. Pretty soon people will reading this book and asking questions and hopefully finding the answers they seek to why am I on this earth?

1 comment:

Richard Friesen said...

Thanks for volunteering to help package the WHY books. You and others are making it possible for every home in the city to receive a copy.