Friday, November 19, 2010

I promise the blog is not dead!

Excuse my absence, I have been away exploring foreign lands and visiting dear friends...ok you got me I am not the super world traveller I would like to think I am but instead I went to disneyworld. That isn't so foreign like I would like it to be. I'd like to explore Ecuador, Nicaragua, Argentina...more of South America. I'd like to explore most of Europe except England because I hear it's a really dirty country. (anyone to prove me wrong on that?) Though maybe seeing the queen would be fun.
But For now disneyworld is where we went and it was fun. Exploring the parks, lounging by the pool. Enjoying the heat, I got a pretty sweet tan...only to return home to the city covered in snow, highways whited out by snow blowing freely across the countryside...and home to shovel this snow. I should have stayed at Disneyworld Longer...maybe avoided winter all together.

No comments: