Thursday, December 3, 2009

December!

Hurry...not too many days yet to complete your christmas shopping. Christmas will be here before your ready and realize it's here. Anyways this year is pretty difficult on the shopping. No one really knows what they want for christmas, me included. Kids are so easy to shop for. It's easy to go buy a transformer or a barbie doll written on a piece of paper addressed to santa clause. Adults are sooo hard to shop for. What would you ask for, for christmas? Not too much time left to get it all done.

Well I think my blog is suffering because nothing very interesting is going on at the moment...so for those of you who still read this, I will update more when I have something interesting to say. I'm going to continue in my thinking for what people want for christmas.

No comments: