Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged

So Mick tagged me.

The idea is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

So, 6 unimportant things about my life:
1. I drive a black car
2. I live in a house
3. I love green tea
4. Spring is my favorite time of year but I am quite of sick of the rain we're getting.
5. I could survive on a deserted island and be resourceful
6. Other cultures are quite fascinating to me

I tag Adrienne, Garth, Sonya, Ashley, Jeremia, and anyone else who really feels like wasting five minutes of their lives.

2 comments:

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

green tea? The starbucks queen loves GREEN tea?

Kristie said...

There is nothing wrong with green tea. I still very much am in love with my starbucks coffee.