Monday, October 1, 2007

Amusing...I think.

I have lately thought Andy Warhol's work is quite interesting. This one above is one of his art pieces. He uses bright colors and catchy little saying. Many celebrities have had their portraits made into Andy Warhol art pieces. They are different, which is why they are interesting.
Anyways nothing new is going on these days, just busy with school and I cannot believe it is already October. One month into the school year and already we are preparing for midterms. That is what happens when you are in a program with a compacted semester. The midterms come quickly and they shouldn't be that bad. Well since I am not really saying anything important, I am going to save my blog for another day when I have something conductive or intelligent to say.

No comments: