Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Today was the last day of summer

So today was officially the last day of my summer. Tomorrow is the start of year 2 as a nursing student. I am excited about returning, but at the same time it is terrifying because it is a demanding course load. Minus the psychology class that I took over summer thank goodness!! I didn't enjoy my psychology class all that much due to the fact that it was well....boring and the material was dry. So I do not need that in an already busy semester.

But I do however get to take exciting classes such as mental health and community care...should be interesting. I will let you know in the future if I am still as enthusiastic tomorrow as I am today about going back....we'll see.

But I spent my last few days of summer really not doing much. I watched quite possibly the worst movies ever....right Ashley? We started with The prince and me 2.....I do not recommend this movie....it was terrible acting. Then we watched Are we done yet?....a sequel to the movie- Are we there yet?....it wasn't too bad, it was funny but I will never watch this movie again. Then I watched Georgia Rule(s)? I think it's called. It's quite possibly the worst movie I have ever watched....I never have liked Lindsay Lohan's acting except for the parent trap because that is quite possibly my most favorite movie of all time. So I spent the weekend watching movies and staying up late....a great way to start the new semester.

Anyways that is all for now :)

No comments: